Last year, we predicted a few items for this year’s gift guide:
- Nintendo 64 Classic Edition | $50 | We missed the mark – it did not ship.
- Quest Pro | $1,499 | We got the product right and the name wrong.
- Peloton Strength Machine | $3,500 | We didn’t see the Tonal competitor this year but, eventually, it’s coming.
Here’s what else is on our list:
- Customized Moleskin Journal | $31 | For those who love putting pen to paper.
- LEGO Classic Building Toy Set | $43 | There’s nothing like a classic. No need for instructions, just bring your imagination.
- NERF Pro Gelfire Blaster | $60 | Fun, even for adults.
- Anker 735 GaN Charger | $60 | The gift of fast charging.
- AirTag 4-pack | $99 | Don’t lose your stuff!
- Lululemon Down for It All Vest | $148 | Doesn’t add bulk for a winter run.
- ReMarkable 2 Tablet | $299 | For more digitally-minded notetakers.
- Apple Watch Ultra | $799 | Bigger and brighter.
- Two-Day Racing School | $1,000-7,000 depending on location and duration | Give the gift of the fast-driving experience with a class at Skip Barber Racing School, which we believe is the best in the country.
And, here’s a look ahead to 2023 and some of the products we’re hoping for:
- Nintendo 64 Classic Edition | $50 | Second time’s a charm.
- Apple’s MR Headset | We’re still with Mark Gurman on this one and expect to see it by WWDC.
- Tesla Model 2 | $30,000 | We’re expecting an announcement. Availability more like early 2025.