Last year, we predicted a few items for this year’s gift guide:
- AirTags | $29 | Apple’s network-driven approach to tracking your stuff.
- AirPods Studio [AirPods Max] | $549 | The ultimate AirPods listening experience.
- Tickets to Broadway | $29+ | Broadway is open for business!
Here’s what else is on our list:
Twitter Blue | $2.99 per month | Superuser features for Twitter.
- Tesla FSD Subscription | $199 per month | A glimpse into the future (our test drive)
ENS Name | $50-200 | Own your web3 username.
Lunii’s My Fabulous Storyteller | $80 | Promote kids’ creativity with storytelling.
- West Elm Turntable | $200 | Give the gift of retro.
Zab’s Hot Sauce | $12 for 2 | Highly recommend St. Augustine style.
- iPad mini (Starlight) | $499 | Quite possibly the perfect iPad.
Bleusalt Long Sleeve Crew Pullover | $110 | Sustainable fabric that feels like cashmere.
Ledger Nano S | $59 | Keep your crypto safe with a hardware wallet.
Glerups Slippers | $125 | The best slippers known to man.
- Fine Line Family K9 | $20,000 – $80,000 | A dog for your family and your protection.
And here’s a look ahead to 2022 and some of the products we’re hoping for:
- Nintendo 64 Classic Edition | Can’t wait!
- Quest 3 | New VR hardware from Meta.
- Peloton Strength Machine | Peloton’s new Guide has us hoping for more.